This Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storage and access to information on the devices you using cookies to achieving electronically supplied services requested by the user, by ProRacingX Wroclaw 256 Legnica.
Administrator - means the seat ProRacingX 256 Legnica Wroclaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Legnica under the number KRS, REGON 141940372,
NIP 5110229410, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in user devices.
1. Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the user uses the web pages of the Website.
2. Administrator Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
3. External Cookies - Cookies is published by partners Administrator, through the website of the Service.
4. Service - means a website or web application that runs a website administrator, working in the domain www.tuningobd.com.
5. The device - is an electronic device through which the user accesses the Service.
6. You - the entity to whom accordance with the Rules and laws can be provided electronically or services which may be included agreement on provision of services electronically.
1. Adopted by the Administrator cookies are safe for user devices. In particular, this route is not possible to get into the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User and individually adjust each User Service. Cookies typically contain the domain name from which they originate, their storage time on your Device and assigned a value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session Cookies: These are stored on the user's device and remain there until the session ends your browser. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user devices.
b. Persistent cookies: They are stored on the user's device and remain there until you delete them. Ending a session of the browser or disable devices does not delete them from user devices. Persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the levying of any personal data or any confidential information from user devices.
3. The user has the possibility to limit or exclude access cookies to your Device. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
a. Configuration Service
• Service User recognize the device and its location and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
• font size, appearance, website, etc ...
b. The implementation of the processes necessary for full functionality of websites
• adaptation of web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of its Web Site. In particular, these files will allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User Equipment and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
c. Analysis and testing and auditing audience
• create anonymous statistics to help understand how the Service Users benefit from the websites of the Service, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
d. Ensuring safety and reliability of service
and. gather general and anonymous data via static analysis tools, Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc., based in the US].
b. The use of interactive features in order to promote the site using social networking sites Facebook.com [Administrator cookies: Facebook Inc., headquartered in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
1. The user can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying conditions of their storage and access by cookies to the user's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence, you can make using the web browser settings or using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them whenever posting of cookies on the user device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The user may at any time remove cookies using the features available in the web browser it uses.